One of the hardest challenges for a beginning swimmer can be learning how to breathe properly. If you aren't careful with your breathing, you can end up with a mouth full of water and an unpleasant swimming experience.
Whether you are swimming for pleasure, training for a triathlon, or you swim competitively, the most effective way of enhancing your performance and increasing your enjoyment of swimming is to improve your technique. One aspect of the freestyle technique that many less experienced swimmers and new triathletes find difficult to learn is how to breathe. In fact, the need to breathe creates one of the biggest challenges for anyone trying to swim freestyle efficiently. However, breathing becomes much easier if you remember to relax, breathe out (when your face is in the water), rotate your head with your body to breathe, and try to keep your face partially in the water when you inhale. Watch the video to learn more...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades