Friction from the water plays a major role in slowing you down when you are swimming. Without proper form and technique, your body will drag in the water. Decreasing drag can greatly improve your speed in the water.
This entertaining freestyle swimming technique video shows you how to swim faster. The quickest way to increase your swimming stroke speed and freestyle technique is by learning how to decrease drag and inefficiency and not by increasing power. The drills and instructions shown can be used whether you are coaching, preparing for triathlon swimming, improving your swim stroke or just learning to swim. An efficient swim technique for crawl swimming begins and ends with proper body position, streamlining and balance. Learning swim efficiency techniques requires incorporating swimming awareness in swimming drills and workouts. The examples of bad swimmers juxtaposed with examples of good swimmers will help you see how to improve your own crawl technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades