In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do flip turns in three easy steps. The first step is to be able to do a regular somersault. Begin by standing on the black line away from the wall and execute a flip. The second step is to stand at arms-length away from the wall and execute a flip without touching the wall. The third step is to execute a flip that is arms-length away from the wall. Land the feet on the wall and pause with hands above the head. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy swimming, and would like to learn how to flip turn to be able to race and swim competitively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades