In order to swim in a triathlon, according to Jodie Swallow‚Äôs technique, you will need an efficient stroke. You will need to work on your turn over. Try to aim for 90 strokes per minute. Rhythm, flow, and momentum are key. You will want to find your rhythm and keep it throughout. Timing is important. Breathe at the same point of each breathing stroke. Flex your wrist to improve your feel of the water and your momentum. Try to keep your elbows high and bent, when in the under water portion of your stroke. Your strokes should look punchy. Try to eliminate dead spots in your stroke and overreaching. Eliminating these problems will increase your stroke rate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades