This video demonstrates the four keys to a powerful freestyle. The first is internal shoulder rotation. Rather than holding your arms out straight, rotate the shoulder inward to bring the elbow up. Point your fingers downward and catch the water with your entire forearm. Secondly, pull with your elbow bent rather than a straight arm. After you've extended your arm, bend the elbow to begin the catch. Third, use elliptical or rounded movements, that is pull through in the shape of an "S". Fourth, release the water from the hand before bringing the arm back up so the hand is empty when it comes out of the water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades