If you think you have a good swimming technique and you're not sure how you can gain more speed in the water, moving support perception drills can help you improve your skills. The specialized drills focus on the motions you do while swimming to give you more speed and consistency while swimming.
Elite Mexican Triathlete Arturo Garza demonstrates some "moving support" perception drills from the Pose Method of Triathlon Techniques book which will help you define your swimming stroke, and increase your perception of support on the hand, allowing you to increase your cadence and speed through the water. For follow up questions, please visit our online forums @ posetech.com.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades