Most swimmers love paddle-training for the power they provide and the way they feel. Anything that makes the swimmer focus on what their arms are doing is a good thing. PT paddles, as demonstrated in this how-to video, take away power from the hands though, and force the swimmer to train to maximize efficiency of the rest of the arm and legs. PT paddles take away from pull power, and train arm technique. Watch this video swimming tutorial and learn how to train your pull and arm technique with PT paddles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades