Check out this instructional swimming video that demonstrates how to get comfortable swimming using these 3 drills to develop a feel of putting your head underwater and exhaling. These are 3 great drills for the very beginner swimmer. These drills will particularly give you the sensation of having your face underwater, exhaling and coming up to breath - without actually swimming.
Many beginners are actually holding their breath underwater while swimming and wonder why they can't get enough air. These drills will focus on a complete exhale underwater before coming up to breath to get new air.
1. The first drill is the 'bob'. Hold onto the side of the pool and sink underwater while exhaling. Come up and get another breath, repeat.
2. The second drill is kicking and breathing. Focus on exhaling completely underwater and rotating the head to the side when coming up to breath.
3. The third drill combines the second drill but you actually stroke with each arm to simulate a swim stroke. Again, focus on the exhale underwater.
Get comfortable in the water with this swimming tutorial video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades