Floating is a swimming skill needed in a survival situation. Floating can be done on the back or front. Get expert tips and advice in this swimming video tutorial.
Stand up in pool.
Put head back into water.
Walk around pool.
Move to steps & lay back.
Move away from wall.
Phillip Toriello has 16 years of competitive swimming experience. 12 of those years he has been teaching and organizing swim events for swimmers of all levels and ages. He is has competed in all four strokes, and their corresponding events. Though his favorite race, is the individual medley. Phillip is the Aquatic Director at the high end Avila Bay Athletic Club.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades